Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Hello, All!

My name is Kelsie. I am a student teacher in Virginia. I started this blog to share my journey as a student teacher to the teaching blog community and for myself to reflect on my own ideas and mistakes.

I just graduated the University of Mary Washington with a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and a concentration in PK-6 Education this past May. I also just started the graduate program that the University of Mary Washington has for aspiring teachers. This is an accelerated program so it only takes one year as opposed to the typical two year master's programs. During this year, I am student teaching part time in the fall and full time in the spring. My part time placement is in a kindergarten class and my full time placement is in third grade :). I am so eager to start my teaching career and graduate with my Masters degree in PK-6 Education in May 2014, wahoo!

I am eager to learn and excited to start my journey as a student teacher blogger. Cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment